Bonds of Friendship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds of Friendship

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inArcade

Introduction to Game Forum v1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Bosh
The Bosh..
Miss Bosh

Female
Number of posts : 313
EO Name : Frienzybosh
Karma Bar :
Introduction to Game Forum v1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Introduction to Game Forum v1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-19

:Forum Info:
Gold: 1000
Awards:
Forum Team: Boredom Busters

Introduction to Game Forum v1 Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to Game Forum v1   Introduction to Game Forum v1 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 8:02 am

Hey,

• I made this cause I felt that, I wanted to, xD
    If it fails miserably i'll delete it.

• This is for Games mostly, But please, Animations are welcome, So do what you wish, Think of this forum as the Flash forum, But its not, So dont call it that. xD

• To insert a game, Go to any game host website (e.g Flash247), and somewhere (If they are a good host) They should have a section 'Free games for your website', If there is a Embeded HTML code, Copy it and post it. REMEMBER TO ACTIVATE HTML IN YOUR PROFILE==> PREFERENCES! If all goes well, You have posted a game on here. Very Happy

• Please notify in ["] What the game is, like Arcade, RPG (Role playing game), Multiplayer, Unknown, Quick etc. Just so people know what they're getting. If you dont do it, I will do it for you, But you dont want 'Last edited by miss bosh' on it, do you?

Hope this eases Waiting for Replies to posts ;]

Last edited by Miss Bosh on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bondsoffriendship.rpg-board.net
Miss Bosh
The Bosh..
Miss Bosh

Female
Number of posts : 313
EO Name : Frienzybosh
Karma Bar :
Introduction to Game Forum v1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Introduction to Game Forum v1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-19

:Forum Info:
Gold: 1000
Awards:
Forum Team: Boredom Busters

Introduction to Game Forum v1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Game Forum v1   Introduction to Game Forum v1 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 8:03 am

Oh and do not, I repeat, DO NOT download the game, Its useless, and wont work. ;]
Back to top Go down
https://bondsoffriendship.rpg-board.net

Introduction to Game Forum v1
Page 1 of 1